Discover our application
The "Safrantours" app guides you step-by-step on your trip via your smartphone's GPS. You'll also find contact details for all service providers, practical information and the documents you need to make your stay a success.
- A simple, user-friendly interface
- Precise, personalised guidance
- Detailed points of interest
- Offline use
- English and French languages
- Included in the price of your tour
Let us guide you
Day by day, you follow your itinerary punctuated by points of interest and crossroads that we've taken care to fill in manually. To make it easier to follow the itinerary, you'll find photos of our scouting in the field ;)
At each stage, the necessary contact details are given.
So you can contact them with any questions you may have or pass on any useful information.
Practical information at your fingertips
We've put together a list of practical information to help you prepare for your trip.
For your convenience, you can track your progress on the day's route.
- Remember to download our application (from the Google store or Apple store) and install the stay on the application with a wifi connection, well before your departure. This may take several minutes.
- Like all guidance applications, "Safrantours" requires a lot of power from your smartphone to operate. We therefore advise you to bring an external battery with you during your stay.
- We also give you the option of downloading the tour several times if you wish to use it on other smartphones.
- For optimum navigation on bikes, we recommend that you bring a smartphone holder that can be fitted to the bike. Some of our partners offer supports for rental or purchase. For more information, please contact us.
How to use the Safran tours application Download on PlayStore (Google) Download on Apple Store (Iphone)