Which region do you want to discover ?Map of the holidays
Walking holiday with a donkey New415€In the heart of the Pyrenees, among the forests and mountains, there lies a land of wonderful countryside perfectly suited to recharging your batteries away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. From pass to pass in an unspoilt environment,…5 days
What is your preference?
Cycling around the Bay of Arcachon7 daysThe Gironde possesses one of the finest cyclepath networks in France. You can go all the way round the Arcachon basin with the Eurovelo1, which is a sure temptation to do just that! You'll see grand Atlantic beaches, wild and free, which contrast…
- biking along the excellent cycle-paths that wind through heath and woodland
- making your way up Europe's highest sand dune!
- having a break in an oyster hut
- exploring the ports and beaches all along the route
- the boat trip across the Bay that rounds off your adventure
The Loire Valley from Chateau to Chateau7 daysJourney back to the time of the Renaissance and all its splendours, moving from chateau to chateau, ... You'll make your way alongside the Loire on appealing narrow paths, slip through vast estate woods in search of Sleeping Beauty, and of course…
- the fact that the daily stages are perfect for children
- each route being signposted along its length
- visiting the world-renowned châteaux of Blois, Chaumont, Chambord, and Cheverny
- the rich fauna that inhabit the woodland you traverse
- the pleasant and safe cycle paths through the forests
The Burgundy Canal by bike8 daysExploring Burgundy along the water's edge and at its rhythm, that's the simple idea behind this holiday. The towpath winds almost 120 kilometres from the town of Montbard to the outskirts of the ducal city of Dijon. The first part of the…
- seeing the many castles and mediaeval forts and villages all along the valley
- the towpath - ideal for cyclists and away from cars and Co...
- the visit to the Abbey of Fontenay
- the Museoparc of Alésia, on the site of the great confrontation (52 BC) of the Romans led by Julius Caesar and the Gauls led by Vercingetorix. The Romans won against the odds, and Gaul (more-or-less today's France) became a province of Rome, a situation which lasted around 600 years! Much to see, and fun toboot!
30 years of experience
Safrantours is a family and an independent agency. Travel experts, we tailor your trips, we are the pioneers in self-guided tours. Our team is our strength: passionate, expert and innovative, we create, we produce and we test all tours we offer.
Our energy is what makes a difference: by listening to our client’s expectations and returns, we offer a full service, in order to anticipate each passenger-customer’s need.Learn more
HervéFounder and Manager
CarolinePartnerships with agencies outside France
CécileGroup and works committee partnerships
FlorencePartnerships with service providers and individual client bookings
Discover this adventureOn video
Safrantours sur l'Echo Touristique !22/08/2019
« La ViaRhôna, la Vélodyssée, la Loire à Vélo se valent en technicité, estime Yvann Baussanne, cogérant de Safrantours. La différentiation se fait sur la thématique privilégiée par le client - culture, vignoble, nature - et l’accessibilité. »