Which region do you want to discover ?Map of the holidays
Walking holiday New1070€A journey that takes you to the tip of the Old World: La Pointe du Raz. Your walk takes you through the Land of Bigouden along the GR.34 coastal path. Clear waymarking along the GR.34 leaves you free to enjoy the breathtaking marine scenery. During…8 days
What is your preference?
Walking holiday with a donkey
Gorges of the Ardeche with a donkey7 daysHere is an invitation to venture into the remote wild beauty of the Ardèche and plunge into its distant past. In a natural environment where man seems to have left but a passing trace, you'll weave among the rocks between swallowholes and…
- Taking a dip in the cool waters down in the Gorges of the Ardèche!
- Visiting the Aven d'Orgnac, a swallow-hole listed 'Grand Site de France'
- Strolling through a forest of Holm Oaks (quercus ilex)
- Staying in rather atypical accommodation - a tent-lodge overlooking the Gorges!
The Vendee coastal isles for families7 daysYour holiday along the Eurovelo 1 begins at the very heart of the Breton salterns of the Vendée between sea and mainland. The scenery is astonishing, with water meadows and polders cut through by canals and drained by salt channels. Then…
- the traffic-free itineraries through the salt flats
- cycling across the Gois (tidal causeway) to get to Noirmoutier
- the fine sands of the Isle of Yeu
- trying the seafood
- a variety of accommodation
At the foot of the Mont Ventoux8 daysHigh above us soars the Mont Ventoux (1909 metres), the “Géant de Provence” that cyclists the world over fear and respect. But there are also innumerable little roads which run hither and thither, weaving their way over the lower…
- visiting the historical town of Vaison-la-Romaine
- exploring the Valley of the Toulourenc at the foot of the impressive north face of the Mont Ventoux
- the delightful stopover at Montbrun-les-Bains, one of France's prettiest villages
- the plateau of Albion, known as the French capital of lavender cultivation
25 years of experience
Safrantours is a family and an independent agency. Travel experts, we tailor your trips, we are the pioneers in self-guided tours. Our team is our strength: passionate, expert and innovative, we create, we produce and we test all tours we offer.
Our energy is what makes a difference: by listening to our client’s expectations and returns, we offer a full service, in order to anticipate each passenger-customer’s need.Learn more
HervéFounder and Manager
CarolinePartnerships with agencies outside France
CécileGroup and works committee partnerships
FlorencePartnerships with service providers and individual client bookings
Discover this adventureOn video
Safrantours sur l'Echo Touristique !22/08/2019
« La ViaRhôna, la Vélodyssée, la Loire à Vélo se valent en technicité, estime Yvann Baussanne, cogérant de Safrantours. La différentiation se fait sur la thématique privilégiée par le client - culture, vignoble, nature - et l’accessibilité. »